The Longevity Project
The Longevity Project was founded to make Ghanaians aware of the hazards that diminish our life expectancy and to support individuals’ efforts to reduce or eliminate those risks.
What we do ...
- Promote physical education and nutrition programmes in first and second cycle institutions.
- Promote public education regarding prevention and treatment of life threatening diseases.
- Disseminate information on sound nutrition and diet.
- Advocate for improved sanitation and air quality.
- Support public access to fitness activities and programmes.
- Support provision of parks and recreational facilities.
Do you work for The Longevity Project? Become an administrator