Ukraine Special Needs Orphanage Fund
Our mission is to encourage opportunities for children of Ukraine, including orphans and children with special needs, to grow, learn and be loved.
- to provide therapy equipment, educational literature, and supplies along with US early intervention teams to collaborate with Ukrainian therapists and teachers in the orphanages and rehabilitation centers of Ukraine
- to support early intervention centers for parents and children with disabilities: to provide support services, salaries, supplies, and equipment
- to seek relationships with professional educators in universities in the US and in Ukraine to collaborate ideas, strategies, and internships to work with children with disabilities in the orphanages and early intervention centers
- to support and improve facilities housing children with disabilities in Ukraine to improve their quality of life
- to collaborate with other nonprofit organizations in our efforts to improve the survival and development of children with disabilities in Ukraine
- to embrace the communities of Ukraine surrounding the children with disabilities for the purpose of education and ministry to these special children of God.
- to provide emotional, educational, spiritual, and financial support to Ukrainian families raising children with special needs in loving homes
We believe that all children, including orphans and children with special needs deserve the opportunity to live, learn, and grow knowing God's love and the love and warmth of a family.