Children's Safety Centers
Providing Safe Haven for Kids During Parent Visitation.
Children's Safety Centers offers a safe place for children to visit and develop healthy relationships with their parents, grandparents, or other family members. We do this through the provision of Supervised Visitation and Safe Exchange services.
Children and families who use our services are dealing with a wide variety of circumstances, including:
- Children who are the direct victims of physical, sexual, or emotional abuse;
- Children of a mentally ill or chemically dependent parent who is unable to properly care for their child;
- Parents seeking to establish paternity or rebuild a broken relationship with their child;
- Grandparents seeking visitation rights;
- Families dealing with issues of domestic violence.