Alzheimer's Association Southeastern Virginia Chapter
The Alzheimer's Association - Southeastern Virginia Chapter serves a diverse 7,400 square mile region. With one chapter office and three branch offices we offer personal assistance to all who call on us.
Our mission is to eliminate Alzheimer's disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health.
We provide support to those struggling with Alzheimer's disease, their loved ones and caregivers:
- 24/7 Helpline (800) 272-3900
- Family Caregiver Orientation and Education Series.
- Care Consultations
- Information and Referral Services
- Support Groups
- Lending Libraries
- Professional Training
- Early Alzheimer's Support and Education (EASE)
- Advocacy and Fundraising Opportunities
Do you work for Alzheimer's Association Southeastern Virginia Chapter? Become an administrator