DC Rape Crisis Center
Re-imagining a world without rape – powering a culture of consent.
The DC Rape Crisis Center (DCRCC) is dedicated to creating a world free of sexual violence through conscience and action. Our call to action obliges us to facilitate systemic change by equipping diverse stakeholders to respond to survivors of sexual assault with compassion, dignity and respect, regardless of race, class, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, immigration status, ability, age or religious affiliation.
DCRCC is the designated State Sexual Assault Coalition for the District of Columbia providing survivor-centered advocacy through therapeutic services, training and technical assistance, community education, public policy initiatives as well as volunteer opportunities. More specifically:
- Individual & group counseling (English and Spanish)
- A 24-hour crisis hotline (202-333-RAPE)
- Community education & outreach
- Training & technical assistance
- Public policy & legislative Initiatives
- Volunteer opportunities
- Undergraduate and graduate internship opportunities