Génération Active is an association created in 2011 by young Moroccans in order to create a social and humanitarian cooperation for the development of isolated areas in Morocco, which are suffering from poverty and lack of infrastructures.
Génération Active stands as a potential bridge between people who are interested by this country and the great variety of its culture and locals, giving them the opportunity to discover Morocco during sustainable trips and voluntary work.
These projects will promote intercultural exchanges through a voluntary commitment in a spirit of tolerance, respect and fraternity.
Our goals :
• Be a key actor of the Moroccan development through voluntary and social work ;
• Promote voluntary action ;
• Promote education in a informal way, to contribute to reduce poverty resolution;
• Focus on environmental preservation with actions of protection;
• Raise awareness and imply young generations to solidarity;
• Spread the notion of active citizenship;
• Show the richness of Moroccan cultural heritage to the volunteers;
• Insist on human values of tolerance and respect with the young generation.
Our missions :
• Improve the overall quality of life for local citizens.
• Welcome our volunteers and integrate them in organised work groups;
• Conception of project in adequation with our orientations;
• Implementation and follow-up of social projects;
• Planification of sustainable touristic discoveries for our volunteers;
• Development of local and regional partnerships with public administration, territorial authorities, associations…;
• Targeting precise needs to achieve specific goals.