USC Global Medical Relief Program
GLOBEMED strives to make quality health care available to people around the world. By providing doctors and other health care professionals with the equipment and resources they need, GlobeMed facilitates the growth of solid health care infrastructure in developing regions – where it is needed most.
It is the mission of The Global Medical Relief Program:
• To promote quality health care in under-served communities around the world by working with local doctors and health care professionals and by providing medical supplies and equipment.
• To provide dental, hygiene, and basic health care supplies in areas of natural disaster.
• To promote human rights in developing regions by improving health infrastructure.
• To participate in a global community of organizations which are similarly dedicated to providing health care in developing regions.
• To organize student groups at all educational levels in these humanitarian efforts.