Hours per week
35 hours per week
Box Ks 89
Kasoa - Accra Ghana
The best way to fight poverty and the key to a child’s success is always through education. Platinum Twins Services (PTS) is looking for self - motivated, driven interns or volunteers with the ability to offer their services as volunteers or interns, willingness to learn and experience different culture to work with.
Educational Interns or Volunteers will be assign to our partner schools or institutions but will be under the supervision of a staff from Platinum Twins Services. (PTS)
Placement of interns or volunteers start from 11th September, 2018 - 20th December,2018, 15th January, 2019 - 11th April, 2019, and 7th May, 2019 - 25th July, 2019.
- Educational Interns and/or Volunteers will be involve in teaching Pre-School and class one (1) to class six (6) for primary school.
- Educational Interns and/or Volunteers will also be involve in lesson planning and timetable structuring, testing and examining, Organizing and participating in co-curricular activities like sports, physical exercises, Dancing, Songs and Composition, Creative Activities Eg: General recreational activities, Molding and Clay works, Art and Paint work, Drawing.
- Identify student needs and cooperate with staff members in assessing and helping students solve health, attitude, and learning problems.
- Compassion, patience, and willingness to learn from others, and question assumptions.
- Fluency in English language both spoken and written
- Positive, friendly and pro-active mindset
- No experience Required
- Must be at least 18 years old and those below 18 years must apply with the consent of their parent or guardian
- Willing and able to work in diverse environments and teams
- Adaptable and flexible to live in rural African community and can manage in difficult situations, extreme weather (depending on season) and unique challenges of living
- Passion and desire to make a difference in the lives of others, culturally sensitive, open to Ghanaian ways and not imposing Western perspectives, standards, and ideals.
First and foremost opportunity to learn from a community of motivated educational leaders who are young adults and willing to share their culture and include you within the growth of our organisation.
- Training Provided
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- Live within the local community to experience the life and beauty of Ghana
- Experience of life in a rural community in Africa and life-changing cross-cultural experiences!
How To Apply
For quick communication, or inquiries about a volunteer program, you can also contact us on our official whatsapp number +233244560286.
Lets make the world a better place.
Come make IMPACT
Learn new THINGS
Meet GREAT people.
Experience a UNIQUE CULTURE.