Social Media and Crowding Intern for Social Impact Skincare Brand From Northern Uganda
- Internship posted by Desert Date Co
Hours per week
12 -16 Hours Per week or what you able to commit
Lalope Tree is skincare brand by Desert Date Co. a beauty ingredient factory with rare wild products sourced in Northern Uganda and South Sudan. We are an impact driven company with the following Goals:
1) to create wealth for women in Northern Uganda through job creation with our company
2) to protect the trees we harvest from and prevent deforestation
3) to create the most effective and luxurious products for our customers which make their skin look and feel amazing and provide healing results.
WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking for someone who has a ton of energy and interest in the mission of our company and skincare to support us on our crowdfunding campaign. We need a super dedicated, who can help us execute this campaign. The funds will be used for our start-up capital for improving our brand, paying our workers in Northern Uganda and for factory set up in Northern Uganda.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Work with the team to execute the social media Kickstarter!
- Building a Lalope Tree community of followers on these outlets
- Being creative about Lalope Tree updates to try to get more followers.
- Maximizing the amount of people that view our page and our posts
- Direct Traffic to Lalope Tree Kickstarter Page and Website.
- Track Social media analytics
- CHECK FOR TYPOS religiously
Other Support Besides Social Media:
- Make Phone Calls if needed
- Available to support on any launch events and do any related activity that will help fulfill the success of a the campaign.
WHO YOUR ARE:
- Creative, Passionate, Motivated, Focused and all the other things that go with making a campaign successful in a short time.
- Willing to hustle and be available for longer hours towards the start of the campaign, during the campaign and when shipping gifts.
- Willing to come up with new ideas, share them and put them into action.
- Excited to work on this project!!
- Preferably, candidates are available for 5 months to help with campaign prep, running outreach during the campaign and support in taking care of post campaign activities.