2613 Mentor Road
ForestNation is looking for an intern to help manage its newsletter campaigns. We are looking for a creative and highly motivated person. You will help develop and implement new marketing stratigies to nurture our existing subscribers.
- Create weekly content and updates for our subscribers.
- Use image editing tools to create banners.
- Create the newsletter using an online editing tool, similar to mailchimp.
- Schedule and send newsletters.
- Review reports and make improvements.
- Performed working remotely.
ForestNation is a "Social Business"; it's our business is to create a positive impact on society and the environment. We combine commercial, social and environmental goals equally. In fact our social and environmental goals core to our commercial ones, and operating as a profiting making business is fundamental to our overall objective. We believe that if we can all make successful business out of doing good then lots more good things will come about.
How To Apply
If you feel like you're the perfect person for the job, please send an e-mail with your motivation to our CEO, Andrew Pothecary.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org