Hours per week
10 to 20 hours per week.
ForestNation is looking for Content Marketers!
We are looking for creative and highly motivated people. You will help develop and implement a new content strategy. We have an extensive range of topics to cover with your exciting, fun and inspiring writing and content creation.
It's our job to encourage everyone to plant trees!
As a content marketer you are...
- A strategic thinker and process-oriented. You enjoy setting goals and following processes.
- Able to express your creativity with images and video as well as text.
- An Influential and energetic promoter and love to market your marketing. You are social media-savvy and understand which channels to publish to, the best time to publish, and who to reach out to to optimize content amplification.
- Innovative, persistent, fearless and resourceful. You are not afraid to try new things, and you are not afraid to fail.
- An Analytical thinker and understand that content must be measured. There are many metrics, and you must decide which to use based on your marketing and business goals.
- Witty and humorous and able to inject humor into your content. This will make it stand out, and it will Increase the potential for your audience to share it with peers.
- Collaborator, able to work with team and within your company. Also with other companies, analysts, agencies, and freelancers.
- Street Smart and will have excellent Company and product knowledge, Customer insight, Market insight and A never-ending thirst to learn more.
- Skillful writer with SEO skills, HTML insight, Extreme attention to detail, Exceptional spelling & grammar, The ability to create a compelling title and Storytelling talent.
ForestNation is a "Social Business"; it's our business is to create a positive impact on society and the environment. We combine commercial, social and environmental goals equally. In fact our social and environmental goals core to our commercial ones, and operating as a profiting making business is fundamental to our overall objective. We believe that if we can all make successful business out of doing good then lots more good things will come about.
- Work remotely.
- Learn about many tools to set up your own business online.
- It's our job to encourage everyone to plant and grow. So you'll get maximum job satisfaction knowing you are making a positive impact on the world.