Hours per week
District of Columbia
Give passion to your work and learn a little something along the way.
What to know:
The summer internship program at Blue State Digital is designed to immerse you in every element of the company, from internal creative brainstorms to meetings with our diverse clients, all aimed at providing real-world experience of what it’s like to work at an innovative company and apply real world solutions to real world problems. You will do substantive work on a variety of projects, learn about the history of BSD and highlights of our work, and collaborate on a creative project with fellow interns.
What to expect:
On a typical day, you will help manage day-to-day tasks of internal teams, provide structure and organization to proposals and pitches, attend client calls, draft internal memos, participate in brainstorms and strategy sessions, and help develop sales and marketing collateral.
On an atypical day, you could find yourself helping a Business Development Director and a Creative Director prepare a pitch to the C-suite of a national nonprofit or support a team developing new strategies for a national fundraising or advocacy program.
What we're looking for:
We are looking for seniors or recent grads who:
- have a passion for progressive work and a restlessness that resists the status quo
- have strong organization and time-management skills
- are driven and self-motivated to solve problems
- are engaged in digital channels for personal and/or professional use and have solid awareness of emerging digital trends
- are available full-time (40 hrs/wk) during the duration of our summer program (Jun 4 - Aug 31)
- are available for full-time work after the internship program
What you're looking for:
- Competitive pay ($15/hr)
- Doing work that matters
- Working with a diverse team made up of people from all walks of life
- A potential full-time job
To apply, submit a resume and cover letter answering the following questions:
- What are you hoping to learn from a summer at Blue State Digital?
- Who would be your dream client and what digital challenge would you address for them?
- Here's the link: https://grnh.se/dqbq807e1
Who we are:
Blue State Digital is a purpose-driven creative and tech agency. We transform how brands and causes engage their most important people. From Google to UNICEF, from Obama to MIT, from Tate Modern to Ford Motor Company, Blue State Digital helps grow communities, build platforms, and transform organizations for the digital age. Led by the most creative and analytical minds from the political, nonprofit, and brand worlds, Blue State Digital is a part of WPP Digital and has more than 200 employees in six offices around the world.