Hours per week
118 West 22nd Street
Collective Agency was formed in November 2016 following the results of the Presidential Election. We bring together hundreds of media professionals across the country who use their expertise in video, photography, graphics, animation, music, social media and more, to amplify the efforts of progressive organizations and movements.
Collective Agency has created dozens of projects for activist movements like Indivisible, Swing Left, Women's March, March for Our Lives, and many more - and our work has impacted millions of viewers from all over the world.
Collective Agency is looking for a Summer intern to play a key role in supporting the organization's growth through partner and pipeline development, market analysis and strategy, as well as assist in organizational tasks. Collective Agency is growing rapidly and interns will have an opportunity to work hands-on in key areas of the organization as they are being developed. Candidates should be prepared to work in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in sales, business, and consulting.
The ideal candidate is a flexible, self-starter with strong communication skills, experienced using lead generation platforms like LinkedIn, and is passionate about the progressive-resistance movement and the issues in which we’re involved.
- Identifying potential private, NGO, and government partnership leads;
- Maintaining and growing Collective Agency pipeline and contact database;
- Assisting in development and execution of outbound business development campaigns;
- Assisting in preparation and design of client proposals and budget assessments;
- Conducting business analysis and financial forecasts;
- Participating in weekly check-in and evaluation sessions with one of the Co-Executive Directors
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent organization and communication skills;
- Understanding of and experience with lead generation and lead-gen tools;
- Bonus - Understanding of CRM software like Pipedrive or Salesforce;
How To Apply
To apply, please send us a note along with your resume and link to your LinkedIn profile.
What To Expect
Once you’re on our radar, we’ll have a few conversations before making a decision. We are looking to find an intern as soon possible. We will decide by 5/31 but possibility to start earlier if we find the right candidate. This position has the opportunity to turn into a part-time paid position in September