Hours per week
5-7 hours a week
House 16, Street 300
Cambodia Knits is recruiting for the position of a remote Social Media Intern to assist with social media for Global Monkey Trails campaign. This campaign aims to get our monkeys to 100 countries by World Tourism Day in September 2018 and to help us spearhead more employment training programs in Cambodia.
The following are tasks to be undertaken from May 2018-October 2018 on a part-time basis from a remote location with an estimated 3-5 hours of work expected per week. Schedule is flexible.
- Review GMT materials and communications package
- Develop a social media plan, including list of blog and social media posts
- Prepare and schedule regular posts on GMTs social media pages including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Prepare templates for photo posts
- Track SM posts in Google Sheets
- Make connections with relevant blogs, websites and IG influencers and get more publicity for the campaign
HOW TO APPLY
Send an email with cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Support an amazing social enterprise supporting fair trade practices, women's employment and women's empowerment. Receive selection of CK products at the end of the term.