Hours per week
Give passion to your work and learn a little something along the way.
What to know:
The summer internship program at Blue State Digital is designed to immerse you in every element of the company, from internal creative brainstorms to meetings with our diverse clients, all aimed at providing real-world experience of what it’s like to work at an innovative company and apply real world solutions to real world problems. You will do substantive work on a variety of projects, learn about the history of BSD and highlights of our work, and collaborate on a creative project with fellow interns.
What to expect:
On a typical day, you will conduct research on industries, innovations, or client competitors and present findings in a cohesive and useful way; support the team during strategic development and idea generation with the potential to lead sessions; assist with the creation of deliverables, such as memos, presentations, and briefs; contribute ideas to projects, and actively participate in team meetings.
On an atypical day, you might find yourself live tweeting Google Demo Day, while entrepreneurs from around the world pitch game-changing ideas. You may be asked to brainstorm hypothetical scenarios for a rapid response training. Or perhaps, you’ll tag along for a site visit to a local elementary school and get a chance to relive your four square glory days.
What we're looking for:
We are looking for seniors or recent grads who:
- have a passion for progressive work and a restlessness that resists the status quo
- have strong organization and time-management skills
- are driven and self-motivated to solve problems
- are engaged in digital channels for personal and/or professional use and have solid awareness of emerging digital trends
- are available full-time (40 hrs/wk) during the duration of our summer program (Jun 4 - Aug 31)
- are available for full-time work after the internship program
What you're looking for:
- Competitive pay ($15/hr)
- Doing work that matters
- Working with a diverse team made up of people from all walks of life
- A potential full-time job
To apply, submit a resume and cover letter answering the following questions:
- What are you hoping to learn from a summer at Blue State Digital?
- Who would be your dream client and what digital challenge would you address for them?
- Here's the link https://grnh.se/e3ijrun01