26 O'Farrell St
Responsible Sourcing Intern - Brilliant Earth, San Francisco
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing ecommerce jewelers in the world, and the leader in ethical origin fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Newsweek, Glamour, the Today Show, and Martha Stewart among many other media outlets. We are a team of dedicated individuals with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are collaborative, hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our open workspace in the heart of San Francisco encourages conversation and collaboration. From cross-departmental meetings to frequent happy hours, Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow.
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
The Responsible Sourcing Intern supports the management of our vendor compliance activities, impact projects, sustainability metrics, and sustainability reporting. Ideal candidates will have knowledge and interest in operations and supply chain management, materials and commodities, responsible sourcing and sustainability, and communications. If you are interested in a dynamic, hands-on role where you will make key contributions to Brilliant Earth’s success, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Conduct in depth research to support and promote sustainability efforts and reporting.
- Drive key deliverables on recycled content tracking and increased sourcing among our suppliers.
- Support key product sustainability projects toward improvements on our responsible sourcing efforts.
- Compile and develop clear communications on sustainability progress for internal and external use.
- Support the creation of narrative and content, image and video assets for sustainability reporting.
- Interest and understanding of supply chain management
- Interest in sustainability efforts around jewelry, gems, and other consumer products
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products.
- Experience researching and producing/authoring content with a sustainability focus.
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability
- Strong ability to work individually and as a team player to execute projects
- Entrepreneurial spirit/self-starter
- Strong computer skills
How To Apply
Please apply here: http://brilliantearth.applytojob.com/apply/CAlN4HFo0z/Responsible-Sourcing-Intern?source=Idealist