Hours per week
3-5 hours a week
House 16, Street 300
Cambodia Knits is recruiting for the position of a remote Social Media Intern to assist with social media for our web sales.
The following are tasks to be undertaken from November 2018-May 2019 on a part-time basis from a remote location with an estimated 3-5 hours of work expected per week. Schedule is flexible.
- Review CK materials and communications package
- Develop a social media plan, including list of blog and social media posts
- Prepare and schedule regular posts social media pages including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Prepare templates for photo posts
- Track SM posts in Google Sheets
- Make connections with relevant blogs, websites and IG influencers and get more publicity for the campaign
HOW TO APPLY
Send an email with cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Support an amazing social enterprise supporting fair trade practices, women's employment and women's empowerment. Receive selection of CK products at the end of the term.