Domini Impact Investments LLC manages a global family of mutual funds for individual and institutional investors seeking to create positive change in society by integrating social and environmental standards into their investment decisions. Two fundamental principles underlie the global investment standards that Domini applies to each of its investment products: the promotion of a society that values human dignity and the enrichment of our natural environment.
With $2.3 billion in assets under management, Domini Impact Investments LLC has a large, global brand presence in a small firm environment. We provide a mission-driven career with an opportunity for rapid advancement. Our nimble atmosphere allows for employees to learn and master a wide array of industry knowledge and skills, work closely and collaborate with the most senior leaders in the firm and welcomes fresh perspectives and ideas.
The Marketing and Shareholder Communications Associate is member of a multi-focus team responsible for optimizing marketing investment to best reach investors, advisors and meet the goals of our organization. You will work closely with the Director of Marketing, as well as other internal teams, to develop and produce marketing communications and materials including web content, print and digital advertising, report publications, event coordination and attendance. This position also serves as a client service representative to serve shareholders of Domini mutual funds with an industry-leading experience. Accuracy, attention to detail, enthusiasm for client interaction, as well as the ability to develop and maintain strict timelines are critical to success in this role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Life in a small firm requires a willingness to take on any task that needs completion to insure firm and project success. These tasks often range from extremely micro (i.e. conference bookings, travel arrangements) to macro (champion of new projects and initiatives). This requires a passion for engaging in new challenges and roles, as well as, serving basic duties, often so crucial to achieving strong results and superior best-in-class branding.
- Coordinate various integrated communication and marketing activities.
- Prepare advertisements, web-content, publications and brochures including copy-editing, graphic design & layout.
- Comprehensive support of key marketing media: print, digital and social.
- Coordinate with internal teams and vendors to monitor production, delivery and analysis of marketing materials.
- Assist in booking, pre- and post-event activities, as well as staffing at events when required.
- Adopt a project management system to track tasks.
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge, remaining well-versed on our audience, services, competition, and industry standards.
- Interact with Domini Fund shareholders via phone and mail providing attentive, responsive assistance on product and transaction-based inquiries.
- Care and management of shareholders-related issues, errors, or transactions with appropriate discretion on escalation of issues when necessary
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, finance, communications, or other relevant degree.
- 1-2 years of marketing, finance or project management experience.
- Creative, outgoing, organized, independent problem solver with excellent communications skills (written and verbal).
- Experience working with internal partners, external vendors, and public engagement.
- Advanced Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite (or related) content authoring skills.
- Knowledge of designing and writing for web, a plus.
- Prior CMS, CRM and web analytics experience, a plus.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Resume and cover letter, including salary requirements must be submitted to be considered for this position. Please note that any applicants that do not include salary requirements will not be considered. Please forward your resume and cover letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org