Details: Hourly rate as a contract position
We are a design and sustainability focused organization working on global systems change. We are looking for an extremely competent remote Executive Assistant to provide personalized administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner across international time zones.
You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to a high profile CEO’s working life and communication, as well as support team members. The ideal candidate would have an interest and/or experience in sustainability, design and NFP’s. Experience in grant writing for the EU would be a bonus.
Time expectations are 20-30hrs a week
Prefer a EU based candidate for maximum time zone alignment but we will consider candidates from other regions.
- Extremely high level of communication skills, both actively listening and hyper-relaying information
- Clear, concise and friendly writing style
- Extremely organized and efficient
- Comfortable remote working across borders and time zones with an internationally distributed and semi-nomadic team
- Takes initiative and has a proactive work style
- Anticipatory of needs to ensure smooth work and travel flow
- Creative problem solving skills
- Multi-tasking and prioritization pro
- Flexible and adaptable to rapidly fluctuating circumstances
- Whatsapp, Google Suite, Canva proficiency
- Administrative point of contact between team, executive, and external clients
- Conserve team time and resources by reading, researching, and routing correspondence
- Draft letters, documents and project proposals from voice notes and shorthand
- Initiate communications and engage with client negotiations
- Record, transcribe, file and distribute meeting minutes
- Rapid e-mail responsiveness and professional communication with high level recipients
- Disseminate communication materials on social media channels
- Bonus if you are comfortable with creating basic social media content for IG, FB, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Maintain confidence and protect projects and operations by keeping information confidential
- Collect and synthesize information to recommend more efficient internal operations
- Uphold historical reference by recording meeting discussions and maintaining database of engagements
- Comfortable with finding a balance between conserving team energy resources and availability with fulfilling client requests
- Coordinate project based work
- Maintain appointment schedule and calendar management to a very high standard
- Plan and schedule meetings, conferences, teleconferences
- Liaise with international clients and partners across time zones and languages
- Book and manage complex and sometimes fluctuating international travel
- Provide logistical team support and reminders
Our team is small and mighty, we work together despite the time zone differences to get a very high quality of work delivered in our commitment to positiving changing the world. We expect any new team member to be passionate, and work to help rapidly fill any other knowledge gaps so that you can do a fantastic job with us.
Level of Language Proficiency
English is how we communicate in our day to day business, but the more languages the better. One of our projects is in Portugal, so that would be a bonus if you speak Portuguese especially, however any additional languages will be helpful due to the global range of our work.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply via the Airtable link, and we will respond to applicants we would like to interview.