26 O'Farrell Street
Online Product Marketing Associate
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing ecommerce jewelers in the world, and the leader in ethical origin fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Newsweek, Glamour, the Today Show, and Martha Stewart among many other media outlets. We are a team of dedicated individuals with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are collaborative, hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our open workspace in the heart of San Francisco encourages conversation and collaboration. From cross-departmental meetings to frequent happy hours, Brilliant Earth team members bring a top notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow. For more insight into our work environment and culture, and to hear from our employees, check out our profile on the Muse!
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
We are seeking a bright, motivated Online Product Marketing Associate with excellent attention to detail to join our Marketing Department. Our Marketing Associates are dedicated to cultivating a joyful and luxurious consumer brand, with an emphasis on an exceptional user experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify opportunities to create new content and functionality on our e-commerce site
- Improve existing website content and functionality with the goal to improve conversion rates and user experience
- Collaborate with design team to create new website content that fully embodies the brand
- Work closely with development team to write user stories and requirements, and oversee the implementation and QA of new content and functionality of the site
- Quantitative assessment and optimization of website experience and content through Google Analytics, multivariate testing, A/B testing, and user testing
- Ensure a consistent and seamless cross-device experience
Specific qualifications include:
- Online product marketing interest, and preferably experience, in consumer-focused websites
- Keen design eye, with the ability to adhere to luxury brand guidelines
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong ability to work individually and as a team player to execute projects
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Highly organized with focus on owning a project through all stages of execution
- Excellent quantitative skills
- Computer skills, including Excel
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
- Entrepreneurial attitude/self-starter
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
- BA degree or equivalent
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply here: https://brilliantearth.applytojob.com/apply/6NyAWg387r/Online-Product-Marketing-Associate?source=Idealist