The Human Diagnosis Project (Human Dx) is a worldwide effort, created with and led by the global medical community, to build an open intelligence system that maps the steps to help any patient. By combining the collective intelligence of doctors with machine learning, Human Dx intends to help address one of the most challenging issues facing our society today: access to affordable healthcare.
Now the world’s largest open medical project, Human Dx is structured as a partnership between the social, public, and private sectors. Its partners include many of the nation's top medical boards, societies, academic centers (including Harvard, Johns Hopkins, and UCSF), and financial supporters (including the MacArthur Foundation and Moore Foundation).
We are looking to further expand our team with exceptional people who possess a strong sense of social mission. The Team has included alumni from leading organizations (e.g., the World Health Organization, the White House, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Lawrence Livermore Labs, Lincoln Laboratory, Facebook, Amazon, McKinsey & Company, Goldman Sachs, the Blackstone Group, and IDEO) and academic institutions (e.g., Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard, MIT, Stanford, Berkeley, Yale, Penn, Dartmouth, and McGill).
Ideal candidates will:
- Define and implement a cohesive growth vision, including generating data-driven hypotheses for Community initiatives.
- Work cross-functionally to identify and track key metrics to understand user behavior and design results-oriented campaigns.
- Proactively gather feedback from our community of contributors to help shape product features and future iterations that advance the growth vision.
- Support other Community-related work, including but not limited to: helping develop and implement the Project's public relations efforts, crafting communications with key stakeholders, and assisting the Team with other related work and initiatives (e.g., organizational structure, processes, and culture; events, meetings, and presentations; hiring, recruiting, and retention processes).
Ideal candidates have:
- A bachelor’s degree (or higher) from a top-tier academic institution.
- 2+ years related work experience in multiple of the following: user acquisition, activation, and retention; community building; analytics; designing and monitoring A/B and multivariate tests; marketing.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Ability and desire to engage with multiple stakeholders across a variety of communities, industries, and functional backgrounds.
- A commitment to service and a strong desire to help the underserved.
- Experience working and thriving in early-stage organizations and/or other resource-constrained environments.
- Eagerness to join a high-performance institution and continually advance their knowledge and skills through self-reflection and feedback.
Location: San Francisco or Washington, D.C. In exceptional circumstances, remote work will be considered after several months of working together in-person. However, our strong preference is for candidates who can be based full-time in one of these regions.
Start date: Immediate.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience and comparable roles at other early-stage, mission-driven organizations.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please fill out the application on our website under Community > Growth. The role description and application can be found at this link: https://www.humandx.org/team?gh_jid=4017962002
We look forward to hearing from you!