Vasant Gardens, Mulund West
The role is for our event waste management team, that executes sustainability projects for large events such as music festivals, marathons and corporate gatherings.
- Planning and execution of projects
- Overseeing on-ground operations at the venue
- Coordinating with multiple stakeholders
- Researching new sustainability initiatives, products and materials
Apply for this, if you are :
- Passionate about the environment and social innovation
- Eager to learn new things, enjoy problem solving, and are detail oriented
- Love being on-ground at project sites, willing to roll up your sleeves, and care about seeing the impact created firsthand
- Prior experience in Operations role or the waste management sector is a plus
- Location: Mumbai
- The role involves travelling within Mumbai and to other cities as well.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required