Make a difference in a student's life immediately!
Our community of Guest Teacher’s come from many walks of life, dedicated to one core vision: to cultivate an environment in which children can pursue their dreams and grow to their full potential.
As former teachers and administrators, we know Guest Teaching is not easy. In fact, often times it requires a hero. But our teachers will tell you that this work with children is some of the most important and meaningful work you can do.
Our job at CSTN is to support you in this endeavor. We do this through a dedicated, professional, and reliable community, and place you in schools around Denver that are many of the highest performing public schools in the city. We’ve worked with these schools for many years, and because of the great individuals within our network (you), we consistently earn a reputation for having the most dedicated, reliable, and engaged guest teachers in the city.
If you’re looking for a job that is challenging but full of meaning and purpose, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com to get more information.
You’ll get exposure to many of the best public charter schools in the city, and work alongside a network of committed and talented professionals, passionate about changing lives for students. Apply here, or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can often interview and get you into the classroom within a week!
Benefits of Guest Teaching
· Impact the future generation
· Exposure to the highest performing public charters in Denver
· Consistent work opportunities
· Flexible work schedule when needed
· Full-Time teaching opportunities for high-performers
· Passion and desire to change student lives for the better
· Bachelor's Degree
· At least 1-yr experience working with children or strong classroom management skills
· High level of professionalism and reliability
Level of Language Proficiency
- Spanish is a plus
Minimum Education Required