1121 14th Street Northwest
District of Columbia
Arcadia Power is a technology company that’s bringing clean energy to everyone. We’ve raised over $15 million in the last 18 months and have over 125,000 members are on our platform. How do we do it? By turning the old-fashioned utility world on its head. We offer consumers true choice regarding their energy source, how they pay their bill, and more. If you’re looking for a fast-paced, dynamic company that’s making waves in renewable energy, Arcadia Power is right for you. Expect a demanding and rewarding environment where everyone contributes, and we all care about doing right by the planet.
The Social Media Manager will live and breathe Arcadia Power. They will be a key player in helping the general public understand a complicated industry and the innovative solutions Arcadia Power has created to relieve these complications. This individual will be a high-energy, hard-working team player who knows all the nitty-gritty details of how organic social media can be used to grow companies. They will actively own Arcadia Power’s social media channels by creating high quality daily content, growing follower bases, and being responsible for day-to-day communication with our social audiences.
Come play an important role at a high-growth tech company expanding renewable energy access to millions of households across the country.
• Act as the voice of Arcadia Power through the day-to-day execution, content production and moderation of all organic social media profiles (including weekends)
• Create dynamic strategies for organic social channel growth, execute said strategies and report on KPIs
• Manage company review channels (Yelp, Google, etc.)
• Manage and create ad-hoc blog content
• Resolve member issues and provide relevant feedback to marketing, Customer Experience and Product teams
• Collaborate with internal marketing team to come up with ways to grow social media presence and integrate other marketing channels with organic social media content
• Proactively collaborate with all internal departments to fully understand Arcadia Power products and operations
• Create and manage editorial calendar and content flow in coordination with all Arcadia Power internal departments
• BA or BS in marketing, communications, or a related field
• 2+ years professional experience developing content and managing social properties
• Demonstrated experience maintaining and growing social media presence for business to consumer companies across all major social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
• Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
• Demonstrated experience leveraging social media management and analytics tools and creating detailed strategy and results reports
• Extremely detail oriented
• Willing to and interested in wearing multiple hats
• Some design experience preferred
- Competitive salary
- Great healthcare, dental, and vision benefits
- Equity stake
- Generous PTO
- Tons of professional development opportunities
- Commuter benefits
- Free clean energy
- A chance to disrupt the energy sector
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required