New York City
We are seeking a Director of Council Accounts + Partnerships to lead and manage partnerships intersecting or embedded within the NationSwell Council.
This individual will lead the Council Accounts + Partnerships team of two, own relationships with external partner leaders, manage project workflow and quality and interface with other platform leads on integrated campaigns. The Council Accounts + Partnerships team was established in 2018 to accelerate solutions at the intersection of our membership Council and external partner initiatives. Current partnerships include activations + events, institutional memberships and content development. This role will interface heavily with our growth + innovation colleagues and will have a significant opportunity to shape future partner opportunities and our focus on impact through Council partnerships.
Candidates must understand and believe deeply in the power of community to drive change. A successful candidate will interface directly with a remarkable group of influencers and change-makers.
Responsibilities & How You’ll Contribute:
PARTNER DELIGHT + EXECUTION
- Manage partnerships that intersect the Council, including conversation + event series and community initiatives (current partners include Lumina Foundation, Samsung NEXT, and Verizon)
- Own relationships with senior partner leaders (e.g. managing directors, c-suite leaders) and identify opportunities to better serve them through events, introductions, and deeper partnerships
- Work closely with the NSC engagement team and members themselves to ensure that the partnership components reflect the company vision and expectations
RENEWAL + GROWTH
- Meet or exceed goals around renewal of partner relationships on a quarterly + annual basis
- Drive business growth by identifying opportunities for expanded scopes with existing partners - and, as appropriate, opportunities for new partners + partnerships
- Attend NSC events, engage with members, and leverage occasions for strategic connections; represent NationSwell at a variety of external events and convenings in order to connect with a larger audience of stakeholders.
SYSTEMS + TOOLS + TEAM
- Assist in building cross-functional systems within NationSwell to optimize collaboration across the Council, Studio, events and Council partnerships teams
- Continue building + developing the Council Partnerships team to elevate performance and exceed goals
- Track and analyze data related to partnership oversight, execution, and evolution; use data to drive decisions, make adjustments, and inform strategy
We love our staff—and to show our deep appreciation, we offer competitive salaries, amazing benefits and more. We know that having a positive team culture is essential to achieving our goals, so we put time and effort into making NationSwell an encouraging, energizing, and exciting place to work.
Minimum Education Required