Details: Starting salary DOE
509 North Sepulveda Boulevard
Do you want to be part of a food revolution?
Natural and organic isn’t just for Whole Foods anymore! Retailers everywhere are realizing what many of us have known all along: we are what we eat, and what we eat matters.
Yin Yang Naturals is a Natural Foods brokerage with offices nationwide, representing some of the best organic brands in the marketplace. As a Certified B Corp, we believe that our business practices can and should have a positive impact on our employees, our communities, and our environment. Our brokers have spent the last eight years leading the charge in the natural foods revolution that is steadily changing the landscape of your grocery store aisles, one amazing product at a time.
We are seeking a positive, enthusiastic, and detail-oriented Territory Manager to help service our retail accounts in Northern NJ and Southern NY (Westchester, Rockland County).
1. Represent our brands in stores with merchandising: Improving the product mix, improving shelf placement, building displays, restocking inventory.
2. Introduce new products from our brands to the independently owned natural foods stores.
3. Develop positive and trusting relationships with all principal clients.
4. Proactively support retailers, distributors, and principals with resets (sometimes will require overnighters), store openings, trade shows.
5. Be aware of and report on efforts by competitors of our principals: new items, new pricing, new packaging, etc.
6. Audit stores to maintain a record of new and existing placement.
- Willingness and ability to travel frequently (reliable transportation required)
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours (overnights/early mornings)
- Positive attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience and skill with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Interest in organic food and products
- College degree preferred
We offer a competitive benefits package including nine paid holidays, a week off between Christmas and New Year’s, 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar matching, and full medical, dental, and vision benefits for our employees and their dependents (YYN covers all monthly healthcare premiums for employees and dependents).
Minimum Education Required