We're a rapidly growing software-as-a-service startup that’s become a leader in coordinated case management software. Our goal is to streamline access, navigation, and coordination of all services and care, improving the overall health of communities.
At Unite US, we succeed when vulnerable populations are effectively connected with resources and opportunities in their local communities. We are looking for an Account Manager with a passion for public health and a knack for building trusted relationships, strategic planning, managing projects like a pro, and driving action through data.
We recognize that the service delivery system in the health & human services industry is fragmented, inefficient, and can be frustrating for both consumers seeking care and providers trying to provide the best services for their clients. We work with communities of health & human service providers- CBOs, government agencies, and clinical providers- to establish Coordinated Care networks that address client needs across the social determinants of health.
We initially focused on helping communities serving a demographic we know well and is close to our hearts: Veterans and Military families. We’ve proven that when services are delivered in a person-centered and coordinated fashion, needs are addressed across the social determinants of health, leading to better outcomes. And it’s become clear that all underserved populations can and should benefit from the collective impact and coordinated care approach. If innovative software were in the hands of all organizations and services in the country, we could truly bring together public, private, and non-profit agencies to dynamically change communities.
We care deeply about the work we do and the communities our software benefits. We’re looking for people to join our team who share that passion for our mission to reinvent Health & Human Services, and aspire to make a lasting difference for future generations. Candidates with a background in public health, social work, and/or social services are encouraged to apply!
Unite US needs an Account Manager with entrepreneurial ambition and passion for public health.
The Account Manager will be responsible for retaining our customer base while increasing software use through expert support, trusted guidance, and innovative ideas on how to best connect with the existing communities. This is a role that spans from strategic to tactical thinking, with relationship-building at its core. As an Account Manager, you’ll lead your customers in setting a strategic plan for their success and will guide them through our proven approach to build strong communities of organizations that work together. The Account Manager will work alongside our team of Customer Success Managers and Customer Success Representatives to provide the best customer service possible.
What you’ll do:
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with key stakeholders and executive sponsors by becoming a valuable resource
• Lead project implementation from end-to-end
• Conceptualize consumer and service-provider engagement with product, and produce website wireframes to match
• Own revenue, usage growth, and renewal, of all assigned accounts.
• Up-sell/Cross-Sell into existing customer accounts
• Present recommendations to customers for improving or expanding the use of Unite US within the their organization and community partners
• Partner with sales reps to provide a smooth customer onboarding experience
• Act as a client advocate to drive the adoption of Unite US with other departments in the organization
• Lead discussions around forecasting and pipeline status with internal stakeholders
• Collect customer feedback on a regular basis and to share relevant product/service feedback
• Solve problems and answer questions with evidence-based approach
• Analyze data to provide deeper insights and smarter understanding of customer operations, opportunities for improvement and areas of strength
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply through our job post on AngelList (www.angel.co/unite-us/jobs). Please include a resume with a description of yourself and why you're interested in Unite Us and this role. Also, be sure to mention the job posting on idealist.org!