Details: Range captures base salary + on-target variable compensation/commission
65 North Moore Street
Are you a sales professional looking to join a hyper-growth company solving one of our nation’s most challenging problems? If so, please apply to join Unite Us. We are looking for strategic, analytic, and empathetic thinkers with above-exceptional communication skills. We’re moving a market, and you will lead that movement. Opportunity comes with significant upside.
Account Director must have a proven track record of enterprise sales success OR strong history of thriving in business, politics, law, military, or social entrepreneurial space. Must be a team player capable of thriving in a fast-moving environment, while carrying a variety of priorities and responsibilities.
The Account Director will join our Network Development team and will be responsible for finding and growing new business. This individual will report to the Senior Director for Network Development. Must be comfortable maintaining an active pipeline, identifying market trends and conditions, and helping to design and execute his/her sales plan to address short-term hotspots and long-term strategic goals. Experience in healthcare policy is a plus.
Who we are:
Unite Us is reinventing the delivery of health and human services. We connect service providers on a common platform, enabling scalable, accountable and measurable delivery of wraparound care. Our technology provides the collaborative infrastructure for these communities. Unite Us is based in TriBeCa at 65 North Moore Street, New York, NY 10013.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and work assigned sales territory.
- Uncover and follow-up on new business leads.
- Maintain accurate sales pipeline and forecast through Unite Us CRM tools.
- Participate in sales trainings.
- Effectively communicate the value of Unite Us technology to prospects and clients.
- Consistently meet or exceed the predetermined quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Identify, visit, and influence decision-makers of prospective customers.
- Hand-off new clients to Unite Us implementation team.
- Some travel required.
- Highly organized; above-excellent communication skills with a high focus on building relationships with prospects and clients. You should be a clear writer and compelling speaker.
- Experience making formal presentations to executive leadership of large institutions.
- 7+ years of enterprise sales or relevant leadership experience.
- Expertise within Healthcare and/or Government market and ability to be the company’s subject matter expert.
- Ability to maintain deep understanding of the sales pipeline, trends, potential risk.
- Strong problem-solving and collaboration skills.
- Desire to build and own your book of business.
- Entrepreneurial and self-sufficient with the ability to set priorities and work independently when it is needed.
- Team-oriented, works well in account team setting that includes sales support & operations, marketing, and product.
- Fast learner who is very comfortable using and discussing technologies.
- Resourceful and fast-paced listener for initial discovery of tasks in sales environment to understand prospect needs.
Standard Unite Us benefits package
Level of Language Proficiency
Exceptional English language communication skills required.
Minimum Education Required