26 O'Farrell Street
Operations Associate – Brilliant Earth, San Francisco
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing ecommerce jewelers in the world, and the leader in ethical origin fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Newsweek, Glamour, the Today Show, and Martha Stewart among many other media outlets . We are a team of dedicated individuals with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are collaborative, hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our open workspace in the heart of San Francisco encourages conversation and collaboration. From cross-departmental meetings to frequent happy hours, Brilliant Earth team members bring a top notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow. For more insight into our work environment and culture, and to hear from our employees, check out our profile on the Muse!
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
Our Operations Associates are dedicated to delivering excellence from the time a customer places an order to the moment a customer opens their package. The team coordinates and executes day to day operations of order processing, inventory, logistics, fulfillment, and production, while maintaining strong relationships with our partners. As a team member, you will collaborate within a close-knit team, and learn every aspect of the business.
Join our team of committed problem solvers who are passionate about ensuring that every Brilliant Earth purchase meets the highest standards of quality and craftsmanship.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage, process, and track customer orders to ensure accuracy, fraud protection, and timely arrival
- Assist with order fulfillment, including preparing and packaging customer materials
- Coordinate and manage production and inventory orders across different partners
- Build and maintain external partner and vendor relationships
- Assist with pre-sales and post-sales support, including processing returns, resizes, and repairs
- Communicate with sales, production, and fulfillment teams regarding customer timelines
- Assist with inventory control, tracking, logistics, and ordering
- Formulate and implement policies and procedures to ensure smooth operation of business
- BA degree or equivalent
- Operations and/or administrative experience preferred
- Inventory/ supply chain/ logistics/ production in a product, retail or e-commerce experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Highly organized with focus on execution, problem solving, and improving processes
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
- Team player with an ability to work collaboratively
- Entrepreneurial spirit / self-starter
- Strong computer skills
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply here: https://brilliantearth.applytojob.com/apply/c0w0KSUexD/Operations-Associate?source=Idealist