Details: This is a contract basis to start but could lead to full time depending on performance.
1175 Peachtree Street Northeast
SameSide, the experience platform for grassroots activism through music, arts, and culture, seeks a community-oriented Market Lead to help scale the growth of SameSide experiences and to empower action around current political issues and campaigns in Atlanta.
The role will work independently in local markets, taking direction from the senior team to support and execute on SameSide objectives for community building, live experiences, host and guest acquisition, and getting out the vote initiatives.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Community-driven leader with strong network and operating experience in market
- Independent, self starter with strong time management and prioritization skills
- Resourceful and creative, with event planning experience
- Proven ability to manage relationships between vendors, hosts, guests, and event producers
- Experience managing event marketing and ticket sales, and P&L
- Experience developing local brand partnerships and sponsorships
- Confident and comfortable being the local public-facing representative of SameSide
- Passion for SameSide, progressive politics, and for transforming the political landscape (being a host on SameSide is a plus!)
- Preferably fluent in Asana, G-Suite, Airtable, Canva/Photoshop, and website management
How it Works
- Recruit, develop, and manage experience hosts
- Assist hosts in experience planning and execution
- Build brand awareness in market through partnerships, paid experiences, and brand-building experiences
- Serve as main point of contact for hosts, guests, partners, and vendors
- Coordinate across company matrix to manage social media strategy for local market
- Drive ticket sales through innovative growth and advertising techniques relevant to hyperlocal community
Minimum Education Required