About the Role
Africa Shine is looking for a vibrant, self-driven and proactive individual to work on a volunteer basis as a sales trainer and coach. There is a possibility of being absorbed into the organization subject to performance. The role of this individual will be to work directly with the trainees to deliver sessions as well as coach them on sales.
- Design and deliver sales training sessions to the trainees.
- Act as a sales coach and provide helpful advice on how to practically undertake B2B sales to the trainees
- Provide timely support/follow-up with the trainees regarding their learning progress, e.g. assignments check, coaching and skills improvement
- Coordinate the sale’s in-sourcing project to ensure that everything is running smoothly and in a timely manner.
- Coordinate the warm calling practicals, coaching the trainees on how to make effective warm calls and navigate different challenges they might be facing.
- Track trainees sales performance in regards to the sale’s insourcing project.
- Coordinate internal and external logistics of the company visit
- Conduct research and learn more on the current sales trends and contextualize the findings to be used for training.
- Design and develop practical ways to deliver different sessions to elevate their skills to show results.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Metrics of success:
- Timely coordination of the sales insourcing project and company visit.
- Effectiveness of the content for learning outcomes of the users measured through learning success metric
- Trainee support satisfaction score.
- Experienced in B2B sales.
- Ability to analyze data and make decisions.
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Ability to work within a team.
- Excellent communication skills
Time: Monday - Friday
Qualifications & Requirements
Education: Diploma or degree holder preferably in Sales and Marketing, Social Sciences, and related fields.
- Work experience as a Sales Executive, Sales Coach, Sales Trainer or similar role
- Experience in a learning and development position is a plus
Requirements: Own a laptop and have access to stable internet.
Required education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 6 months
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)