100 Fillmore Street
Customer Experience Training Manager - Brilliant Earth, Denver
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Newsweek, Glamour, the Today Show, and Martha Stewart among many other media outlets. We are a team of dedicated individuals with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are collaborative, hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our open workspace in the heart of Cherry Creek encourages conversation and collaboration. From cross-departmental meetings to frequent happy hours, Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow. For more insight into our work environment and culture, and to hear from our employees, check out our profile on the Muse!
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
The Customer Experience Training Manager will be responsible for directing our Customer Experience Training Program, including new hire onboarding, program tracking and updates, and continuous training opportunities. This manager will oversee the timeline, objectives and goals for training, with a focus on quality, customer care, and efficiency. This leader will develop metrics, standards and guidelines for a successfully trained Customer Experience team. The Customer Experience Training Manager will have the opportunity to partner with internal stakeholders, drive process improvements, and have a direct impact on the growth of the company.
- Develop and continuously improve training program, tailored to a variety of learning styles, that maximizes employee engagement, growth, and outcomes.
- Implement and optimize eLearning systems, applying best practices and new technology to training programs.
- Maintain and update training materials.
- Deliver training lessons for new-hire onboarding and continuous learning for current employees.
- Partner with Customer Experience Managers and Human Resources to ensure team members are set up for a successful career with Brilliant Earth.
- Translate strategic goals into appropriate programs and develop metrics to evaluate success of training programs.
- Utilize data to assess needs, recommend and deliver appropriate training.
- Coach others on designing and delivering effective training sessions and establish quality standards for training staff.
- Support and lead process improvements with effective training programs.
- BA degree or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience leading and managing training program for customer facing teams (E-Commerce experience highly preferred)
- Strong technology skills (ERP or CRM system, multi-line phone systems, live chat platforms)
- Experience implementing or administrating eLearning system.
- Excellent program management skills, including time management and organization
- A strong foundation in training and development, learning theory, building curriculum, and operationalizing programs.
- Strong leadership, coaching and development skills
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to communicate concepts and processes in an easy to understand matter to diverse audiences.
- Positive, team-player attitude
- Critical thinking, problem solving and adaptability in a high-growth, changing environment.
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability.
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply