625 Massachusetts Avenue
Andorra is a leading provider of impact investing services for foundations, investment advisors, and other impact investors. Our mission is simple; we want to make impact investing accessible to everyone so that so that any investor can support the ideas, people, and companies that are changing the world. We are pioneering the way individuals and organizations invest their money, and we want your help.
Andorra is looking for a Technology Officer to join our team. You’ll be responsible for overseeing the strategy and development of Andorra’s impact investing platform. You’ll work with the development team, platform partners, and customers to develop innovative solutions that help investors align their capital with their values. The Technology Officer will play a central role in shaping and achieving our vision for the platform.
· Oversee the strategy and development of Andorra’s impact investing platform.
· Work with the development team to develop a platform strategy that delivers value to customers and helps Andorra achieves its strategic goals.
· Use customer feedback and develop partnerships that improve Andorra’s services.
· Tasks include developing detailed business requirements, product roadmaps and user stories that are in line with the overall architecture and vision for the platform.
· Work closely with various agile environments and implement projects using the lean startup principle of build-measure-learn.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or Mathematics. Master’s degree preferred.
· Basic understanding of information architecture, UX design, and back-end code.
· Experience or knowledge of implementing algorithms and defining and interpreting usage analytics to inform product decisions.
· Experience and knowledge of React.JS, Angular.JS, and managing applications deployed on Amazon Web Services.
· Extensive experience in monitoring PHP applications, Build and Deployment.
· Familiarity with the following a plus: PHP (Laravel), Cloud, MySQL, HTML, JS, AJAX, jQuery, HTML5/CSS3.
· Knowledge of or enthusiasm to learn about NoSQL, Big Data Technologies, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
· A curious and creative problem solver who is passionate about using technology to create positive change.
· A self-directed strategic thinker who is comfortable with ambiguity and failure.
· A team player who possesses the interpersonal skills to build meaningful relationships.
At Andorra, we are a diverse group of entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs and innovators. We support a collaborative, inclusive and flexible workplace for employees. Most importantly, we work ward, but we like to have fun.
Minimum Education Required