77 North Washington Street
ArtLifting is a social enterprise that supports artists impacted by homelessness and disabilities. As a for-profit, for-purpose company, we believe in the ‘business for good’ model. We’re an award-winning, high-growth start-up that has received national coverage in the New York Times and the Today Show. We offer office wall art, corporate merchandise and image licensing for socially conscious companies. Our clients include LinkedIn, Google, and PayPal.
You are a self-motivated, results-oriented individual who communicates well with others, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and has a passion for making an impact.
- You have a track record of achievement
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You communicate effectively, concisely, and professionally
- You are a good listener, ask insightful questions, and can adjust your communication plan based on what you learn
- You motivate and inspire colleagues and customers
- You are passionate about social impact
- You are driven to achieve both team and personal goals
- You can quickly adapt to organizational changes
- You are open to learning and to feedback
- You see opportunities and take initiative to contribute
- You are detail oriented and produce high-quality work
- You have an eye for art and design. You enjoy creating proposals and presentations.
- You want to work for a company where you have the opportunity to significantly contribute to its growth and success.
- You either have experience in sales or are interested in sales being part of your career
- You are resourceful
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
About the Role of Business Development Associate
The Business Development Associate will research prospects, create outreach strategies, identify sales opportunities, and close new business. You will conduct discovery calls with prospects, communicate the ArtLifting value proposition, and lead them through a process to result in the purchase of ArtLifting’s products. You will also foster relationships with current clients and identify opportunities for additional sales. Responsibilities include:
- Conduct high volume and targeted prospecting
- Create content for email and phone campaigns
- Communicate ArtLifting value proposition during sales calls
- Qualify leads and opportunities
- Lead prospects through a sales process
- Track activities and manage funnel
- Meet or exceed sales goals
- Nurture customer relationships and identify opportunities to sell into existing customer base
- Contribute to sales strategies
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title and your name as the subject line.
Salary is $15 per hour.
Minimum Education Required