NSSF Building, 2nd Floor
Old Moshi Road
PO Box 7293
Purpose of role:
The Strategic Projects Analyst plays a critical role in supporting the executive management team in the planning, development and implementation of EFTA’s future direction and strategy. You will work closely with EFTA’s CEO, CFO, CIO and COO, providing analytical and operational support for the organisation’s continuing rapid growth. You will also work alongside the operations, investment, supplier and finance teams at HQ in Moshi, and with EFTA’s branch managers and teams across the country.
The role will be for an initial period of 6 months minimum, with a view to then potentially becoming permanent.
Reporting to: COO and CIO
Day to day responsibilities:
· Provide robust analysis and build financial modelling tools to support strategic decision-making:
- Supporting the executive management team by producing detailed research and analysis and building robust financial models;
- Supporting the executive team to develop and implement special operational projects;
- Providing data and information that can form the basis for management decision-making and planning, to ensure the organisation maintains continued profitable growth.
· Contribute to EFTA’s operational development:
- Supporting the rapid growth of the organisation by developing robust operational processes, tools and systems;
o Refining internal operational processes and systems to reduce inefficiencies and streamline cost;
o Recommending and implementing appropriate technology / software solutions to improve the operational infrastructure.
· Contribute to EFTA’s growth by supporting sales and marketing initiatives:
- Providing research and analytical support for new strategic marketing initiatives, for instance new customer segments, new geographies, new products;
- Working with branches and marketing teams to support with a robust pipeline of customers;
- Support with EFTAs internet presence, including website, social media and other channels.
· Innovative, resilient and enthusiastic self-starter with good attention to detail;
· Flexible, team player;
· Experience with top-tier banks or management consultancies;
· Financial modelling skills;
· Analytical rigour;
· Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills;
· Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, and work independently with a high level of project ownership;
· Commitment to EFTA’s values, including acting with integrity and enthusiasm with all stakeholders.
· M.B.A or equivalent;
· Knowledge of the East African business environment and/or on the ground experience in a developing country.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required