DO it: Program Manager and Facilitator
As Program Manager and Facilitator at the DO School you will make the DO School’s innovation and development based programs a success by contributing to and leading the planning, design and delivery aspects of our programs.
Start date: Asap
Location: Berlin Campus, Germany
Position type: Full time
Let’s DO it together.
Founded in 2013 by Florian Hoffmann and Katherin Kirschenmann, the DO School is an award winning social business and the cornerstone of a global movement of purposeful doing. The DO School brings together leading organisations, world-renowned experts and talented impact entrepreneurs to clarify new ideas, and bring them to life quickly as new products, processes and services, inspiring seismic cultural shifts that transform people, businesses and society, and create not just better business but a better world – for everyone. The DO School is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Hamburg, New York and Hong Kong and has facilitated engagements in 30 countries for over 50,000 participants to date.
- Support the planning of DO School programs and engagements through stakeholder management, project management, curriculum design
- Deliver /facilitate trainings and workshops in person and online
- Work with other members of the program team and our Partners from initial engagement with the DO School to measuring success after the program to ensure maximum impact.
- Create a positive, high energy atmosphere throughout to enable participants to learn by DOing
You are excited by creating unique engagements that evolve around co-creation and learning by doing, you are confident in the room and can create a productive, high-energy atmosphere when leading a group process. You are an experienced project manager who likes to plan and coordinate projects from start to finish
- You have strong experience in training or innovation processes
- You are experienced and confident in facilitating group processes, informal leadership and communication skills
- You have strong experience in stakeholder management and project management for example through working in consulting or as project manager within large organizations
- You are experienced in competently facilitating and managing wide variety of stakeholders including of Cx or board level seniority
- You have hands on skills in related area (e.g. Graphic Design, UX, Industrial Design, Coding, …)
- You are experienced in co-creation settings which include internal and external stakeholders
- You are experienced with cultural diversity in a working environment
- You are experienced in different communication, coaching, design, etc. models and methods
- Fluent English (written and spoken, preferably native). Fluent German (written and spoken) and other languages an advantage. Note that the the DO School is an international community, with English as its common language.
What’s in it for you:
- The chance to be part of and contribute to the growth of one of the most exciting innovation and learning initiatives in the world.
- The collaboration with an entrepreneurial, creative and international team as well as the chance to engage with a global community of purposeful DOers - entrepreneurs, experts and intrapreneurs - from over 90 countries.
- An environment in which the alignment of passion and purpose is encouraged and the hunger and ability for getting things done celebrated
- A competitive salary with benefits, team building activities and professional development initiatives
We look forward to your application to become part of our DO School team! Our application process is always online, so please submit your application through our application portal.
The deadline for the applications is September 15th
If you have any questions about the application process or the job description, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we only accept applicants who have the right to work in Germany.
Equal opportunity employer:
The DO School provides equal employment opportunities to all people, without discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, creed, national origin, marital status, disability or sexual orientation.
Level of Language Proficiency
English: Full Professional Fluency
Minimum Education Required