Full Time Contract
Arcadia Power is a fast-growing technology company that’s bringing clean energy to everyone. We have raised over $15 million in the last 18 months and recently surpassed 100,000 members on our platform. How do we do it? By turning the old-fashioned utility world on its head. We offer consumers true choice regarding their energy source, how they pay their bill, and more.
We are looking for a Syracuse-based Community Manager to own the on-the-ground efforts of our community solar program in the greater Syracuse area, and get residents to subscribe to our community solar farms. This person should be a pro at communicating, organization, creative problem solving, and have an incredible work ethic.
Join us and help create a cleaner energy future for Albany and the country.
This position is a salaried contract for four months, with performance bonuses and the opportunity to become permanent.
Cover letter required. Any submissions without a cover letter will be disregarded.
- Own the on-the-ground efforts in the greater Albany area.
- Setup partnerships with local businesses, organizations, and associations to reach their audiences. -Create and own a network of local ambassadors.
- Speak and table at local events.
- Work closely with marketing team to prioritize efforts and provide a reports on progress.
- 2+ years experience in community organizing, campaigning, marketing, communications or a related field.
- Experience speaking in front of groups.
- Extremely organized and detail-obsessive.
- A work ethic that goes beyond the ordinary.
- Proficient with excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Vehicle and comfortable with travel (there will be commuter reimbursement)
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Salary + bonus for performance
- Commuter Benefits
- Free clean energy
- A chance to disrupt the energy sector
Minimum Education Required