Creative Graphic Designer who loves organic food & wants to help save the Planet!
- Job posted by MOM's Organic Market
Details: Salry is dependent upon skill level and any leadership experience
5612 Randolph Road
· are really interested in electric cars
· appreciate a good debate, even with your boss
· are proud of your compost pile
· figure out how to fix it, not who's to blame
· have pulled recyclables out of the trash
· prefer real news to fake news
· like real food
· aren't afraid to make mistakes and learn from them
· care more about your intelligence and values than your experience
· offer employees subsidies to purchase electric cars
· give employees a 30% discount on all purchases
· pay a $12 minimum wage
MOM's is a family-owned chain of organic grocery stores in the DC Metro Area, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. Our purpose is to protect and restore the environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
As a Graphic Designer, your responsibilities will primarily include coordinating, creating, and executing design and production projects. Specific tasks may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Conceptualizing and creating marketing materials
- Managing projects and ensuring company messages are consistent
- Creating signage design and coordinating production
- Managing timelines and production with sign vendors
- Preparing and ordering print ready graphics
- Collaborating with store locations for installation, and overseeing installation
- Designing print and web graphics
- Creating and delivering marketing ideas
- Taking on additional cross-functional duties as assigned
- Friendly, warm, and humble
- Stable and graceful under pressure
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- An excellent communicator- written, verbal, and non-verbal
- Able to acquire understanding and absorb information rapidly
- Able to take directions and implement projects
- Agile and open to new ideas- no decision is ever final!
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- High standards of performance for self and others.
- Hustle and imagination
- Knowledge and support of our industry
- Knowledge and support of company philosophy / mission / values
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Apple iMovie, and Wordpress, is a plus!
- Bonus points for previous work with a signage company!
- When opening and renovating stores, there will be some travel involved and more hands on work- be ready to hustle!
- This position is based out of MOM’s Central Office in Rockville, MD and reports to the Director of Communications
- Please provide a link to your portfolio in your application
health benefits + casual office environment (flip-flops acceptable!) + 30% discount on organic groceries & produce + free organic meal every workday + room to grow + more!
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
We'll certainly look at your resume, but care deeply about your detailed application.