Finance, Administration and Operations Associate
- Job posted by Green Century Capital Management, Inc.
Details: Target annual compensation for this position is set on a non-profit scale and commensurate with experience.
The Green Century FA&O Associate will work closely with all levels of staff and report to the Senior Vice President for Finance and Operations. Representative responsibilities include various aspects of mutual fund operations, administration and compliance.
- Conduct business planning and financial analysis
- Monitor select service providers of the Funds
- Implement policies and procedures in response to regulatory or industry changes
- Analyze the Funds' past and prospective growth opportunities; manage special projects
- especially in the area of data analytics.
- Manage information technology
- Trouble-shoot and improve our Client Relationship Management (CRM) tools
- Provide organizational administrative support
Candidates for this position should have at least 1 to 3 years’ professional experience. This could include (but is not limited to) working for a socially responsible business, a financial services or consulting company or for a non-profit or government organization.
- Demonstrated excellent quantitative skills
- Computer skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills and ability to work within and across teams
- Ability to take responsibility for the management of information technology tasks
- Ability to use IT vendors effectively and appropriately
- Familiarity with Client Relationship Management tools is a plus
- Experience with one or more of the following: project management, financial
- management, work with complex information and data, and/or information systems implementation
Extensive training in mutual fund administration and operations will be provided.
Green Century offers a competitive benefits package.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to:
Please indicate in the subject line: Finance, Administration and Operations Associate