601 W. 26th St. Suite 325
American Prison Data Systems (APDS) is a public benefits corporation and a certified B-Corp that provides technology to correctional facilities across the country. There are more than 2 million people incarcerated and more than 4.5 million paroled in the US. APDS provides tablet based education solutions for incarcerated learners and those recently paroled in order to create better outcomes through individualized education, rehabilitation, and reentry programming.
Learn more at www.apdscorporate.com
Apply directly vis this link: https://goo.gl/forms/q6PiW7EP7yVZVWEQ2
Our fast-growing technology start-up is currently seeking a Sales Support Coordinator to join our expanding team Sales and Marketing team. The successful applicant will work closely with the sales team to ensure administrative and support needs are met. The candidate will be responsible for keeping track of sales leads, scheduling meetings, communicating with potential clients, and helping to keep the sales team on track and organized. If you are hyper organized, thrive in a past paced environment, and are inspired by the belief that technology can change the world’s social problems, we encourage you to submit an application.
• Manage and maintain sales team’s calendars, which includes scheduling meetings, networking meetings, industry events, etc
• Prepare and send correspondence for sales team
• Respond quickly and efficiently to incoming customer inquiries, and follow up on all outstanding questions
• Maintain and update APDS’s Salesfore.com by updating contact information and other important data entry needs
• Run and present reports to the sales team and management
• Coordinate across a team of sales associates
• Arrange travel and accommodations for sales team when necessary
What We Are Looking For:
• 0-2 years of work experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Extremely organized and able to prioritize tasks
• Superior organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
• Proficiency in MS Office; Knowledge of Salesforce.com or another CRM a plus
• Knowledge of or passion for the education sector and/or correctional system is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, APDS is committed to creating a workplace that respects and values diversity of cultural, ethnic and experiential backgrounds. We strongly encourage candidates who represent the communities we serve to apply.
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits (Fully Covered Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Medical savings, Transit, etc.).
Minimum Education Required