Travel the Country · Meet Interesting People · Be on the Front Lines of the Fight Against Climate Change!
Tradewater’s mission is to improve environmental quality and create economic opportunity through the collection and destruction of greenhouse gases. Tradewater believes that a company committed to cleaning up the environment can be just as successful – if not more so – than a company that achieves its goals without regard to environmental impact. With this mission in mind, Tradewater strives to maintain a creative and collaborative company culture. Tradewater is seeking 2-3 full time “Road Warriors” to assist with CFC identification and collection efforts.
• Join a team of professionals that are building a pipeline of projects that will identify, collect and destroy harmful CFC refrigerants all over the United States
• Travel three out of four weeks per month to collect CFC refrigerants across the country
• Drive long distances through the heart of the country, often for several days at a time.
• Engage with clients from diverse backgrounds for in person transactions and phone negotiations
• Take the lead on phone communication during non-travel weeks
• Navigate CRM and proprietary data system
• Passion for environmental sustainability and mission to fight climate change
• Willingness and excitement to learn a new industry
• Strong communication skills; especially on the phone
• Entrepreneurial spirit and tenacity, not willing to take no for an answer
• Comfort in handling new situations and meeting challenges with enthusiasm
• Confidence in coordinating and executing travel independently and in a timely manner
• Clean driving record
• Clean background check & impeccable references
• Attention to detail and ability to thoroughly complete tasks
• Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds and occasionally work in a warehouse environment
Tradewater offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Benefits include health insurance, paid time off, 401k, and pretax transit.
Level of Language Proficiency
• Spanish speaking is a plus
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
In addition to your resume, please send a cover letter explaining why you feel you would excel as a “Road Warrior,” and why you would be excited to join our team. Applications should be sent to Laurel Stiff, at email@example.com.