Full Time Contract
28 Al Falki
Yomken.com is currently looking for a “Social Media Specialist” who will have the following responsibilities:
- Generate original content in English and Arabic and associated design work (20%);
- Create, execute and monitor content for social media presence (e.g. Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, YouTube) (15%);
- Engage Yomken.com community online and offline (20%);
- Coordinate with other team members to internally crowdsource content and ideas for the social media (10%);
- Support Marketing & Communications Function in monitoring social media and web analytics, produce reports, and suggest key actions for improvement (10%);
- Support Marketing & Communications Function in writing & distributing newsletters and press releases after each challenges’ round (5%);
- Increase Yomken.com brand awareness among relevant groups (10%);
- Build up and continuously update a database innovators, professionals and other potential solvers, as well as, online groups through which Yomken.com activities could be promoted (10%).
We are looking for someone with:
- High interest in the fields of innovation and technology for development;
- Passion for social media and online engagement;
- High attention to details and exceptional communication skills.;
- Excellent command of spoken and written Arabic and English, French is a plus;
- Excellent writing skills and basic photo/video editing skills;
- Good knowledge of social networks and web analytics, as well as, scheduling and monitoring tools like Hootsuite and Buffer;
- Basic knowledge of CRM and SEO;
- Excellent command of MS office and any design software.
Level of Language Proficiency
Fluency in Arabic and English is mandatory. French is a plus.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interesting enough? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a cover letter showing the motivation behind joining our team. Please use "Social Media Specialist" as the email subject.