Details: Starting at $40,000
600 Windsor Pl.
Green City Growers is New England’s premier urban farming company. We transform unused space into thriving
urban farms, providing schools, homeowners, restaurants, businesses and communities with immediate access
to nutritious food, while revitalizing city landscapes and inspiring self-sufficiency.
Green City Growers seeks a positive, driven individual interested in immersing themselves in a growing business
and assisting Green City Growers in sales administration and development, organization of the sales pipeline
process, and building capacity within the Sales Program.
Scope of Work:
- Sales: Provides support to sales & marketing team from initial lead contact to customer contract closure.
Manage prospective client data and information. Preserve and file client information (physically and
virtually) and prepare sales presentations. Gather pricing and project information for proposals for products
and services. Attend internal & external sales meetings, support sales calls, and assist in coordination of
meetings with prospective clients. Coordinate prospective site visits, manage site intake data. Collaborate
with Account Representative on transition from deal to active project.
- Business Development: Support the continued growth and expansion of GCG’s operations. Facilitate lead
generation, customer profiling and research new markets. Identify potential customer segments, partners,
vendor, suppliers and manage CRM data. Assure follow ups and sales tasks are scheduled and managed with
sales team. Research market opportunities as needed.
- Marketing: Support Director of Marketing with development of sales materials, contact management for
communications channels (MailChimp, surveys, etc.)
- Research and Data: Research and monitor Events, Conferences, Speaking Opportunities, and RFP’s. Analyze
sales data with an eye to developing sales process efficiencies.
- Detail oriented and highly organized, business acumen. Collaborative and team-oriented approach to sales
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint,) Google Suite, CRM (any variety) experience, data management,
- Customer Service and sales experience preferred, but will train the right candidate
- Interest in urban agriculture, organic farming, sustainability, urban planning helpful but not required
25% Profitability (Contributing to the consistent rate of YOY growth for GCG)
35% Efficiency (Helping to reduce administrative and systems-based blockages and slowdowns)
40% Administration (Streamline efficiencies through organized administrative support)
Health stipend, paid vacation, holidays, and sick time, 401k, dental insurance, LTD, Life and AD&D insurance, fresh produce
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required