26 O'Farrell Street
Website Merchandising & Photography Coordinator - Brilliant Earth, San Francisco
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing ecommerce jewelers in the world, and the leader in ethical origin fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Newsweek, Glamour, the Today Show, and Martha Stewart among many other media outlets. We are a team of dedicated individuals with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are collaborative, hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our open workspace in the heart of San Francisco encourages conversation and collaboration. From cross-departmental meetings to frequent happy hours, Brilliant Earth team members bring a top notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow. For more insight into our work environment and culture, and to hear from our employees, check out our profile on the Muse!
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
The Website Merchandising & Photography Coordinator supports the management of our online product catalog and product website assets. As a team member, you will collaborate with multiple departments to produce, maintain and organize our growing online product listings and ensure high quality standards are maintained on our website. Ideal candidates will have knowledge and interest in copy writing, photography and photography editing programs and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment. Join our team of committed problem solvers who are passionate about ensuring that every Brilliant Earth purchase meets the highest standards of quality and craftsmanship.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Capture and edit visually engaging product photography and videos for our online catalog and marketing assets.
- Keep photography process organized, including file naming and management, coordination with re-touchers, management and delivery of samples, and schedule management.
- Upload, maintain, and manage new products on our website and internal systems, including one-of-a-kind estate jewelry pieces, unique colored gemstones, and new standard products.
- Write product copy for new products, adhering to strict standards while also using a brand-consistent voice.
- Manage and update online content, including product descriptions, pricing, product sort order, product recommendations, and product photography.
- Respond to and correct in a timely fashion quality control issues, such as inaccurate product information and missing or incorrect images.
- Conduct analyses to support site merchandising decisions, such as product recommendations, top 20 assortment, category sort order, and featured website imagery.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team of merchandising, production, product development, operations, sales, and marketing.
- BA degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Lightroom
- Knowledge of and interest in photography and copy writing
- Comfortable working in Microsoft Excel for basic analyses
- Highly organized with focus on execution, problem solving, and improving processes
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
- Team player with an ability to work collaboratively
- Entrepreneurial spirit/self-starter
- Strong computer skills
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
- Experience in Web Content Management preferred
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply here: https://brilliantearth.applytojob.com/apply/DT0ifGgzzS/Website-Merchandising-Photography-Coordinator?source=Idealist