Details: Earning is based off of commission with a guaranteed biweekly minimum.
Ready for a big change? Open to a paid-for relocation to California? Our non sales-y door-to-door commission-based role features guaranteed minimum pay and a great team that cares about building a brighter future. Join us and help push the clean energy industry, and yourself, to the next level!
About Your New Team:
Sungrade has an exceptional and supportive culture based on ethical sales practices and an “endurance race” attitude of excellence. This isn’t an easy breezy job, but it’s well worth it, not just for the incredible personal financial security, but for our big picture calling to help heal our planet and participate in the shift to green power.
We’re seeking highly motivated team players to join our direct solar sales team as an Energy Consultant. Is this you?
- Pride in being part of one of the new “Social Benefit Companies” (hard-wiring corporate responsibility and worker rights directly into our mission)
- Extremely high commission package (one of the highest in the industry)
- Guaranteed minimum pay and “earning safety net”
- $3,000 relocation bonus for out-of-state hires
- Full access to top sales training platforms
- Positive & productive co-learning atmosphere with our top producers!
- Learn to generate leads by canvassing neighborhoods (in all weather) and educating homeowners on saving money by going solar
- Hone your personal voice to reach people in an educational, collaborative and powerfully effective way (no pushy sales stuff here)
- Learn to identify and deploy the correct solar product for a homeowner’s unique situation
- Guide quality prospects through the solar installation process
- Determine suitability of sites using proprietary tools and satellite tech
- Deal effectively with all inquiries and represent Sungrade Solar in a professional way
- Build value in our company & products to gain enthusiastic buy-in from the customer
- Become an authority and help educate customers to shift to renewable energy
- Uphold team values and commitments, participate in training and growth opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in sales/canvassing/fundraising, or any fast-paced role showcasing confidence, communication, persuasiveness and people skills
- Minimum 1 year of proven successful sales/customer service/fundraising/canvassing experience
- Willingness to learn all new technology and procedures in a rapidly changing industry
- Strong customer service skills with emphasis on customer satisfaction.
- Ability to use sound judgment in qualifying (or disqualifying) leads
- Flexible to work some evenings and weekends
- Eligible to work in the U.S. now and in the future without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)
- Prior knowledge of solar not a requirement, but definitely a bonus
Paid training, volunteer opportunities, and excellent company culture.
Level of Language Proficiency
Fluency in English is a requirement.
Minimum Education Required