601 W. 26th St. Suite 325
We’re looking for a self-motivated and detail-oriented professional to join the growing APDS Implementation team. The successful candidate will ultimately lead the rollout of APDS products and services to new clients across the United States.
This role will manage APDS Implementation activities, forge relationships with key stakeholders, track progress and set new projects up for success. A great candidate for this role is someone who thrives in providing excellent client service, loves project planning, and can keep all of the moving pieces of client implementations running on time.
Coordinate and eventually lead client-facing, on-site project deployments including:
- Orienting project stakeholders to the APDS implementation process
- Managing the technical, operational, and conceptual changes a facility experiences when adopting APDS technology and services
- Signal testing, vendor management, and infrastructure installation to enable tablet use (e.g. cellular or wireless/network hardware)
- Preparing and delivering front-line APDS trainings to client for successful onboarding and product usage
Manage relationships with key project stakeholders throughout the project implementation lifecycle. These include:
- Client stakeholders (e.g. custody staff, correctional educators, programming and service providers, IT resources and other parties)
- APDS management stakeholders (e.g. Director of Implementation and Director of Customer Success to ensure successful project launches and smooth transition to ongoing project support)
- APDS Operations and the APDS product delivery team
Track and manage multiple APDS deployment workstreams on the APDS Project Management platform, operating in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment
Support ongoing operations activities as needed, including on-site support at client correctional facilities
What we're looking for
- Experience operating independently with multiple stakeholders, in a client-facing environment
- 2 - 4 years of complex project management experience, coordinating multiple workstreams, internal teams, and external vendors
- Bachelor’s degree required
- General technical fluency with mobile devices and tablet computers. Technologies utilized by this role include: Salesforce, Airwatch MDM, MS Excel, learning management systems, APDS-developed systems, and project management software
- Meticulous attention to detail, with strong time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication - able to communicate effectively with correctional staff and convey a strong customer-service orientation
- Willingness to operate in correctional facilities, interacting with incarcerated individuals and correctional staff. Background and experience in criminal justice/corrections a plus
- Experience with adult education and/or conducting group trainings preferred
- Work experience with government stakeholders, military stakeholders or correctional industry a plus
- Individuals with law enforcement or military backgrounds encouraged to apply
- Fast learner, self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Belief in APDS’s mission to reduce recidivism and improve the life chances of incarcerated learners and returning citizens
American Prison Data Systems (APDS) is a venture-backed, public benefits corporation and a certified B-Corp that provides technology to correctional facilities across the country. There are more than 2 million people incarcerated and more than 9.5 million on parole or probation in the US. APDS has developed a tablet based, proprietary SaaS platform to securely deliver educational content and services to incarcerated learners in US jails and prisons. Through this platform, correctional administrators and educators bring cutting edge educational and rehabilitative programming to incarcerated learners with the goal of reducing recidivism and creating better outcomes.
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, APDS is committed to creating a workplace that respects and values diversity of cultural, ethnic and experiential backgrounds. We strongly encourage candidates who represent the communities we serve to apply.
APDS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits (Fully Covered Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Medical savings, Transit, etc.).
Minimum Education Required