8121 Georgia Avenue
Join a dynamic, mission-focused community solar start-up and help us build stronger communities by bringing solar to everyone! We’re looking for an energetic, intelligent and highly organized person to join our small team as a senior manager.
- are proud of your compost pile
- want to take ownership of a challenge
- are freaked out about climate change
- have pulled recyclables out of the trash
- appreciate a good debate, even with your boss
- know how to motivate and lead a team
- want to change the world through our business
- are David looking to slay Goliath
- aren’t afraid to make mistakes and learn from them
- care more about your intelligence and values than your experience
- thrive with the uncertainty and excitement of a start-up
Are you up for the challenge of leading us to the next level?
- You and the CEO will work in tandem to develop strategies for growth in sales, marketing, and operations.
o Manage sales and operations personnel.
- Human Resources
- Run company HR functions, including payroll, benefits, policies.
- Ensure that the company is following best practices for internal governance.
- Facilitate Board of Directors and investor communications.
- Create and manage all internal company processes, including CRM.
· Compensation commensurate with skills and experience.
Neighborhood Sun is committed to being inclusive. Everyone with the skills, experience and attitude right for this position is strongly encouraged to apply.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com. When applying, please use the positions in the subject header of the email, followed by your name. For example, "Director of Strategy and Operations - your name.”