Details: SALARY: Commensurate with experience, education, and ability
700 14th Street Northwest
District of Columbia
Latino Victory Project is looking for an Executive Assistant to manage administrative tasks related to the President, ensuring schedule is in order and tasks are prioritized. The Executive Assistant serves as the principal administrative contact and liaison for the President for external contacts. Main responsibilities include travel arrangement, expense reporting, and managing communications on behalf of the President for incoming and outgoing correspondence.
· Maintain President’s calendar, working with Vice President to determine priorities and/or delegating meetings to staff as needed
· Manage database of contact information and contact lists, updating as positions and contact details change
· Make all travel arrangements, keeping President travel preferences accounted for
· Prepare monthly expense reports
· Send correspondence and other written material on behalf of the President, editing and proofreading for accuracy, proper grammar and style consistency
· Take the lead on research and other projects as needed.
· Assist in planning special events, presentations, and conferences to manage logistics when needed
· Attend events to staff President
· Commitment to the mission of the organization
· Superior organization, scheduling, and prioritization skills, and great attention to detail
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively
· Assertiveness, impeccable tact, and professionalism
· Superior discretion and diplomacy in handling confidential and sensitive issues
· Ability to communicate effectively with senior executives as well as external members
· Exceptional writing and editing skills
· Spanish/English language skills a plus
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter, short writing sample and three references to email@example.com.
Level of Language Proficiency
Spanish proficiency preferable but not required
Minimum Education Required