Scheduler/Body Person - Paulette Jordan for Idaho Governor Campaign
- Job posted by Paulette Jordan Campaign
Details: Depending on experience level.
The Paulette Jordan for Governor campaign seeks a Scheduler/Body Person with strong organizational, communication, and writing skills.
Responsibilities will include maintaining the candidate’s schedule; organizing, evaluating and tracking invitations and scheduling requests and coordinating travel arrangements. In addition, the scheduler will be responsible for traveling with the candidate as her body person for in-state and national travel, coordinating the candidate’s briefing book and taking notes at meetings and events.
The ideal candidate will possess a can-do attitude, pay high attention to detail, and be solution oriented. He or she will also be an independent worker, a self-starter, and demonstrate the highest level of discretion. He or she will also have a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with colleagues in a dynamic work environment.
Long days and non-traditional work hours, statewide travel and occasional national travel required.
Key attributes desired:
· Exercises discretion and independent judgment in the performance of her/his duties.
· Highly organized and detail oriented.
· Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment.
· Customer-service oriented and stellar communication skills, both written and oral.
· Light-hearted and good sense of humor.
· Ability to multitask, prioritize and organize a number of concurrent projects under tight deadlines.
· 2-3 years of experience in working on political and public affairs campaigns or consulting.
· Self-motivated, organized and deadline-driven with the ability manage and support.
Women, people of color and veterans are highly encouraged to apply.
Level of Language Proficiency
Proficiency in Spanish ideal but not required.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com by Friday, March 16, 2018 with Scheduler/Body Person in the subject line.