DO it: Partnership Manager
You are a driven and experienced account or partnership manager who is excited to create meaningful partnerships that result in innovation, purpose and impact.
Start date: Asap
Location: Berlin Campus, Germany
Position type: Full time
Let’s DO it together.
Founded in 2013 by Florian Hoffmann and Katherin Kirschenmann, the DO School is an award winning social business and the cornerstone of a global movement of purposeful doing. The DO School brings together leading organisations, world-renowned experts and talented impact entrepreneurs to clarify new ideas, and bring them to life quickly as new products, processes and services, inspiring seismic cultural shifts that transform people, businesses and society, and create not just better business but a better world – for everyone. The DO School is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Hamburg, New York and Hong Kong and has facilitated engagements in 30 countries for over 50,000 participants to date.
- Own and develop the overall strategy for partnership development and B2B account management at the DO School
- Take on responsibility for turnover volume with existing partners whilst ensuring that we continuously offer them the most relevant services to create joint impact
- Develop and maintain partnerships throughout the partner journey as key account manager for existing DO School partners comprising of multinational companies, foundations and governmental bodies
- Oversee and coordinate partner account teams
- Work closely with the program team on managing and delivering DO School programs
- You are driven by an entrepreneurial mindset and come with a wealth of experience in building and growing B to B accounts
- You are a natural networker and are comfortable engaging with industry and organizational leaders in different countries and cultures
- You are well organised and enjoy exploring ways to create new impactful collaborations across industries, sectors and cultures
- You have the ability to define, develop, support and in cases lead projects in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and work closely with the founders and senior leadership of the DO School
- You are driven and diligent with an analytical mind, with very convincing communication skills
- You have experience with program management or facilitation or are curious about it to be able to represent our approach to existing partners
- You have worked with CRM systems (specifically Salesforce) and know how to use them to your benefit
- You speak English and German fluently
What’s in it for you:
- The chance to be part of and contribute to the growth of one of the most exciting innovation and learning initiatives in the world.
- The collaboration with an entrepreneurial, creative and international team as well as the chance to engage with a global community of purposeful DOers - entrepreneurs, experts and intrapreneurs - from over 90 countries.
- An environment in which the alignment of passion and purpose is encouraged and the hunger and ability for getting things done celebrated
- A competitive salary with benefits, team building activities and professional development initiatives
We look forward to your application to become part of our DO School team! Our application process is always online, so please submit your application through our application portal.
The deadline for the applications is September 15th
If you have any questions about the application process or the job description, please send an email to: email@example.com.
Please note that we only accept applicants who have the right to work in Germany.
Equal opportunity employer:
The DO School provides equal employment opportunities to all people, without discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, creed, national origin, marital status, disability or sexual orientation.
Level of Language Proficiency
English- Full Professional Fluency
German- Full Professional Fluency
Minimum Education Required